.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Drew in Japan

Saturday, September 03, 2005

damnit!

Well I have some bad news for those people that like to post comments. I got my first round of spam comments this morning and that means that I have to end the pulic comments. I don't want to have to deal with that crap....SO if anyone wants to post comments in the future you will need to registered on blogger. I will be changing the settings so that only registered peeps can post comments.

Sorry I know that it kinda sucks but I got a really perverted and strange comments on my last post and well there is only room for one pervert on this blog....and his name is DREW!!!!

On the plus side my buddy Keith told me that I need to start responding to posted comments and from now on I will. I think thats a pretty fair trade.......laters

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home