.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Drew in Japan

Friday, September 02, 2005

The shit hits the fan....

It's it pretty late here so this won't be a long post but I just want to say that my thoughts and prayers are with the people in New Orleans right now. From what I have seen on the news here it looks like a pretty bad there. And I hope that they get help soon.

I will talk about this more tomorrow.


One other thing I would like to wish my wife a very happy birthday. Her birthday is tomorrow so if you can post a comment and wish her well. I know it will make her day!

2 Comments:

At 3:15 PM, Blogger scallywag said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 3:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Hitomi! Hi Drew and Hitomi I've been checking in here and there. Mainly to make sure that Drew wasn't scaring (to be read for fright or scar) the locals.
I hope you are taking good care of each other ...
love from SLO,
Karla

 

Post a Comment

<< Home