.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Drew in Japan

Monday, August 29, 2005

The end of era

On my last post I talked a little about my old job. I got news the other day that my old boss was ending his 20+ years career at my old work. I can not express just how happy I am for him. Bob, was the BEST boss that I have EVER had, period. I can only hope that more people get to meet a man like him at some point in their life. I miss having our talks about sports, life, and everything in between. I hope that you new job treats with more respect than the last. You are a man that will ALWAYS have my respect. THANK YOU BOB!

Hey, does this mean Bob now has to be a Dodgers fan? HA! Good luck with your new life, I hope that you find happiness.

3 Comments:

At 3:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey,
Where's the pictures of the hot chicks!!??? Auntie

 
At 3:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bob,
You will be welcomed to the Dodger family with open arms... Rico

 
At 5:19 AM, Blogger DrewMartinez said...

Yeah! Dodger fans welcome all who wish to join........but we gotta jump you into the gang FIRST!!!! HAHAHAHA!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home