.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Drew in Japan

Thursday, August 18, 2005

I am OK.

Sorry about not posting after the big quake that we had here. I was very far south from where the epicenter was. I am OK, not to worry. I hardy even felt the thing. And I think that there were only a small number of people that were hurt. Thank God. I don't think that anyone died.
The weird thing was that I was talking with my sisters on the computer and kinda watching a baseball game. And then the game goes off, I was like what happened to the game!?! I couldn't understand what was happening on the news until they showed video of a news station that was in the middle of a broadcast when the quake hit. The anchorman looked like he wet his pants!! All in all everyone was safe.
I hope that everyone likes the pictures that I posted. PLEASE I like and NEED feedback. Even if you don't like it tell me! Later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home