.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Drew in Japan

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

What the f#&k is wrong with people!?!

I was watching the news here in Japan the other day. I could not understand it all but Hitomi filled in the details.
Some guy in his mid 30s logged on to this website that was about killing yourself and other non-happy things. He starts chatting with two people, a highschool girl and another person in their mid 20s. They meet (both people at different times) and this dude kills them both. He turns himself in and says he killed them because it "felt good". Did he have some mental issues, yeah. But dude, what the F#&K is wrong with people. Why the HELL would you meet someone from a website that has to do with death and killing? Damnit, I mean were they planning on getting coffee or something?! God people like that piss me off! Not just the guy that killed them, all of them.
AND I read today that two of the jurors in the Jacko case (Michael Jackson) NOW say they thought he was guilty!?!?! Are you F%#KING kidding me? Why the hell did they waste 5 months of time and money? And why the HELL did they wait for two months AFTER the trial was over to say, "No, he was guilty of molesting a little kid with cancer." I am not sure who is the bigger pervert the two jurors that let him go or Jacko.
Sorry, I just had to vent.

On an unrelated note I was a shocked and sad to hear that Peter Jennings had died this weekend. I think that I was sad because he and other news reporters were the old school we got news. I remember watching news with Dan Rather in the evening when I was young. That was the only way you got news. Now I can find out anything that is going on in the world by turning on my laptop. My how time flies....

Anyway, sorry that there was not too much about Japan this time. More on Japan with pictures next post. I swear.

1 Comments:

At 10:24 PM, Blogger DrewMartinez said...

this is ur dear sis. i must say u describe things well. i wish i was with you. i love you so much. be safe and take care. give Mo love for me. liggity late.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home