.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Drew in Japan

Monday, July 25, 2005

1st an earthquake and now a typhoon?!?

So to get everyone up to speed on work and the home life here in Japan....ALL IS GOOD!
Work is really really fun. Going from cleaning toilets and offices to teaching people English is a bit of a jump I know. Everyone that I have taught (so far) really wants to learn English. That makes it that much easier and fun for me! Home life here in the land of the raising sun is also the BOMB. Dude, I eat rice everyday sometimes more than once a day! (I like a rice!) That kicks some serious ass!
Oh and if a failed to say something about this before....I LOVE RIDING THE TRAINS! It's like riding that train at Disneyland but think MUCH FASTER!! It is so cool. Of course, most Japanese people don't even make eye contact with me let alone a smile! But hey it's cool. If I saw myself on a train I wouldn't want to make eye contact either!
Oh and I forgot to mention that there was a small earthquake the other day. Not huge but big enough to mget the blood flowing! And if that wasn't enough there is a typhoon headed this way as I type. They don't name them like we do in the States but it does get a number. This one's number is 7, and from what I can gather from the news it is going to piss down rain for at least 2 or 3 days. Anyway more from me in a day or two ok?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home