.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Drew in Japan

Monday, May 30, 2005

Japan is a couple of weeks away!

After a couple of nice relaxing(?)weeks in my old home of Fresno, Japan is just a couple of weeks of away. I will fly out of LAX on July 13th. Needless to say I still have a few things to do but, I did have a lot of fun. I went camping earlier in June it was very fun. I invited a couple of my buddies from L.A. and my family. I will try and post a couple pictures from the trip on the next post. I don't mean to brag but they came out looking very nice.
I am very very nervous about leaving California but I am ready for this to happen. Hitomi (that's my wife) and I had to make a trip up to S.F. today to take care of visa paper work at the Japanese consolate. I will have to drive back up on Thursday to pick up my paper work.
Sorry that my update took so long (yeah, like anyone is even reading this thing!). I will try and be more regular about posting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home