.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Drew in Japan

Monday, May 16, 2005

WOW! My first post!

Wow! So this is it my first post... I feel like a famous author! No, who am I kidding. Anyway, I set this up so that my friends and family can have a little look into my life in Japan. All the new things that I see everyone I know can see. For those who don't know I am moving to Japan in July. I will be teaching English there (scary, huh?). My hope is to have some pictures as well, but give a little of time to adjust for the learning curve and all. I will be moving out of San Luis Obispo at the end of the month. I will be spending sometime in Fresno with my Mom and Dad during June. Anyway, I still have LOTS of work to do before I get out of SLO and I will keep you posted.....Later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home