.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Drew in Japan

Sunday, December 11, 2005

The asshole, the pimp, and the 4 year old.

Well, I had about 2 cups of coffee and its 10pm. . . so why not go off on a rant!

"Most" of the time I have a good time at work. "Most" of the time my students are good and "Most" of the time work is down right fun. "MOST" being the key word. I can't say "ALL" because that would be a lie. There are a few students that make life shitty. No matter how hard I try to have a positive attitude with these few students they make me uncomfortable and. . . well . . .they piss me off!

The "asshole" is a low level Engilsh speaker who looks bored IN EVERY F*CKING lesson. . and. . and. . .he can't tell the difference between red and blue but he has the balls to say "I know" when I correct him! I think are you kidding me! You dumb ass! You look at your watch every 2 F*CKING minutes and call the "Blue picture" "Red"! And "You know?!" By the way he's like 30 years old. I dread having class with the asshole. I have to hold back the urge to kick his teeth in. I don't even understand why he takes lessons. God, I F*CKING hate that guy. . .

Next up on the list of students that make life hell, is the pimp. . . now keep in mind he is not one of those cool looking pimps that you see on TV. (BTW, I in no way condone pimpin' or the pimpin' lifestyle in the U.S. or Japan! I'm just saying American pimps have style, this guy doesn't)He has a F*CKING mullet with highlights! and has like 5 earrings in each ear! Think Flock of Seagulls fashion and mullet on an Asian guy and that is his "cool pimp" look! How do I know he's a pimp? Well he comes to class in a pin strip suit everyday and I have seen him on the streets when I walk to the train station trying to get young girls to work as "hostesses" at bars. Yeah, hostesses my ass, hooker would be more accurate. . . ANYWAY. . .I hate having to teach this guy English because I can only imagine what he is going to use his English skills for! That and I know that when I have young women and high school girls in class with him, I know that he is thinking "How can I get these girls to work at my "club"?" It make me uncomfortable to say the least. Man, I hate that guy too!

But both of thess jerk-offs pale in comparision to the 4 year old. Sounds hard to believe huh? Trust me, I would rather have the asshole and the pimp all day than have the 4 year old for 10 minutes! He is in my kids class. He is a LITTLE SHIT and I want to slap him and his mother! He runs around all class yelling "unko" and "chin-chin" (poop and penis in Japanese) then he runs out of class to yell at his mom then runs back in to make life hell for me. Here I am trying to hold the attention of 4 other 4 and 5 year olds and I have to deal with that little shit! His mother has not done a very good job in the discpline department. Thank God I only have to deal with him once a week. He acts like such a little shit that even the other little kids ask him in Japanese, "Why are you doing that?" F*CKING kid gives me gray hairs! One of these days I might crack and yell at him. . .make him afraid of gaijins for the rest of his life. . .BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Man, I need a beer now.


Anyway, to change subjects. I hope that my cousin Carlos had a good wedding party this weekend! I will be waiting for pictures!

Next post; It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas, well sort of.
shizzle.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home