.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Drew in Japan

Monday, December 05, 2005

Coming up on 5 months. .


who the fu. . ?
Originally uploaded by Drew In Japan.
Hi all and welcome to my self indulgent piece of crap. . uh, I mean, my blog. I have been busy with work and studying Japanese.
I realized the other day that this month will be my fifth month here in Japan. What the hell happened to the time? The end of the year is coming up pretty fast. I have to omit that whole "Christmas" thing because I will be working on Christmas Eve AND Christmas day! I don't really mind because I will get 9 days off at the end of the year.
My Japanese is improving, I can now read with some confindence. . .wow how often do people make statements like that? Work is going well with the expection of a few students. . .you will hear more about them in my next post. Well, I will post more pictures and what not in the next couple of days.

P.S. Sorry I look so tired in the picture! Ain't trust me!

1 Comments:

At 8:57 PM, Blogger DrewMartinez said...

ha ha!! yes my sweater is from mexico (keepin' it real! just kidding) it is very warm! I got it from my old roommate in SLO, Alyssa. Thanks Alyssa. I have to work because Christmas ain't really a Japanese holiday. From what I have heard Eve Christmas and Christmas are very slow. So maybe it won't be all that bad!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home