.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Drew in Japan

Saturday, January 07, 2006

The local art museum


IMG_1658
Originally uploaded by Drew In Japan.
I went on a little day trip with one of my co-workers and we went to the local art museum in Shizuoka. It turns out that it has art from that dude Rodin. You know the guy who made that "The Thinker" statue. I guess the guy has a WHOLE wing just for his art work. I wish I knew more but when we got the the museum it was closed! D'OH!!! What pissed off my co-worker was that she asked the bus driver if his bus was going to the museum (BTW my co-workers Japanese is f*cking flawless!) and he was like yeah I am BUT he could mention that the museum was closed!!!! Nope. What a dick. That's OK though I had a blast on the bus! And I now know how to get there on the bus and that rocks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home