.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Drew in Japan

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

HAPPY NEW YEA. . . oh wait I'm late!

Hello, hello all! I am sorry that I haven't posted in like a week but I got a little sick this week and I haven't felt like posting! Sorry. BUT I did make a New Years' resolution to try and update my blog twice a week! Once with pictures and once with a little story (most likely a rant) about Japan. OH I would also like to mention that my buddy from the States Keith has started up his own blog and EVERYONE should go check it out! He lives on the "bottom" island of Japan in a place called Kumamoto! It will give everyone a chance to see life in a different place in Japan, and it will give everyone a chance to get a peek into his life! Here is the link to his blog site:

http://blog.bakuchiku.net/

I am sure that he will be posting a lot more pictures than me, because he just got a new camera and I know he wants to show his photos to everyone! And that ain't a bad thing!
BTW I did eat cake on Christmas Eve. New Year's is more like Christmas because it is a very relaxed day that is spent with family. And I got to watch Pride and K-1 on New Year's eve. Oh, Pride and K-1 are kinda like UFC, ie big dudes kicking that shit out of each other for my enjoyment. . .bless their hearts!
I am a little under the weather right now so I am going to keep this post short. OH I ALMOST FORGOT, I changed the settings on my blog so that everyone can post even without an account with blogger, so I hope that more people will post and I would also like to send a big thanks to everyone who does post regularly (Shawn, Rich, Les, etc)!!!! Be back in a couple of days with pics.
shizzle

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home