.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Drew in Japan

Monday, October 02, 2006

Very sorry. . .

Hello everyone that reads my blog. I would like to say that I am sorry that I have not updated the blog in a loooong time! I do have a good reason though. . .not enough time in the day! I have been very very busy with work and well, work! I know that I should budget my time a little better but sometimes I just don't. I did have a draft of my summer vacation that I was going to post but I think that I let too much time go by and now I don't really want to post it.
The daily grind of work and life here has worn me out a little and I have not had enough time to "stop and smell the roses". I am going to be heading home at the end of the year to take some much needed R and R. But the end of the year is still 3 months away. . . ugh.
Anyway, I would like to say again that I am sorry about the delays with posting on the blog. And I am working on budgeting my time better so that I can post a little more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home