.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Drew in Japan

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

shrine lights


shrine lights
Originally uploaded by Drew In Japan.
I have a big big post coming up in the next few days. I will be about my "summer vacation". I took a couple of trips; one to a little town called Yui and the other BIG trip was to Tokyo Disneyland! both were very very fun and interesting! I will also post a few other pictures as well.
For now, here is a picture that I took at a shrine near my work. I don't know the real name of the shrine I just call it the "McDonalds Shrine" because it is right next to the McDonalds. I thought it was a cool picture because of the contrast; a peaceful quiet shrine with the busy outside world peeking in over the top. I hope you all like it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home